We all know how important it is to keep our floors clean. But with so many different types of flooring, it can be hard to know which mop is best for the job. Fortunately, we’ve done the research for you and found the best mops that will leave your floors spotless, no matter what type of flooring you have.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
Swiffer Sweeper 2-in-1 Mops for Floor Cleaning
No products found.
- Swiffer Sweeper 2-in-1 Mops are the best way to clean your floors. The dry heavy duty cloths have 2x more trap + lock of dirt, dust, and hair, and the wet heavy duty pads trap + lock 50% more dirt* ensuring that your floors are clean and free of debris.
- The starter kit comes with 1 sweeper device, 4 dry heavy duty cloths, 3 wet heavy duty pads, 10 dry sweeping cloths, and 2 wet mopping pads – enough to get you started on the right foot. And, if you’re looking for a more sustainable option, the Swiffer refills are recyclable – simply download a free shipping label from TerraCycle to ship your refills to a new life and get rewarded.
- So what are you waiting for? Get your Swiffer Sweeper 2-in-1 Mops today and enjoy clean floors for years to come.
Casabella Microfiber Spin Mop and Bucket System
About this item:
- The Casabella Microfiber Spin Mop and Bucket System is one of the best floor cleaning solutions on the market. With a 51″ spin mop handle, two microfiber mop heads, and a two-compartment bucket, this system makes it easy to clean all types of flooring surfaces quickly and easily.
- The integrated soap dispenser allows you to add detergent to the water bucket for a deeper clean, and the soft microfiber mop head pivots 360 degrees to effortlessly reach into corners and under furniture. The Casabella Microfiber Spin Mop and Bucket System is also convenient and portable, with two handles and rolling wheels on the bucket making it easy to transport from room to room. Plus, it’s designed with a storage compartment for sponges, gloves, and brushes, making it the perfect all-in-one solution for your floor cleaning needs.
Eureka All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
- Sure, there are lots of different ways to keep your floors clean. But if you’re looking for a versatile and effective option, you’ll want to consider the Eureka All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop.This one-step machine can vacuum up debris and wash your floors at the same time, leaving no residue behind. Plus, it’s powerful enough to pick up embedded dirt and debris, yet gentle enough to use on hard floors and area rugs.
- What’s more, the Eureka All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop features a two-tank system that ensures you’re always cleaning with fresh water. And, it’s lightweight and maneuverable, so you can easily get into those tight spaces and hard-to-reach areas.
- So, if you’re looking for an all-in-one solution that can vacuum, mop, and clean your floors, the Eureka All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop is a great option to consider.
O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop
The O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop is a great choice for an easy to use and efficient mop. The microfiber head is super absorbent and can be used wet or dry. The built in wringer makes it easy to get the perfect amount of water on your mop head, and the spinning action ensures a streak-free clean.
About this item:
- The O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop is one of the best mops for laminate floors on the market. Its unique design allows for hands-free wringing, and the machine-washable microfiber head is reusable for up to three months.
- The mop’s deep-cleaning microfiber effectively captures dirt, grime and dust without the need for harsh chemicals, and it can reach deep into corners, under furniture and along baseboards. If you’re looking for a quality spin mop that will make cleaning your laminate floors a breeze, the O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop is a great option to consider.
- The O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop is the best mop for laminate floors, and with a refill, it lasts up to 3 months! With a telescopic handle that extends up to 48 inches, anyone can mop comfortably without bending over.
- Our streak-free microfiber mops easily attract and lock in dirt, dust, pet hair, grime, dried-on or sticky messes better than a traditional cotton wet mop. It can be used wet or dry for mopping or dusting.
Bissell SpinWave PET Hard Floor Spin Mop
The Bissell SpinWave® PET Hard Floor Spin Mop is designed for laminate floors. It features a chacha lime accent and a white finish. The spin mop has a capacity of 16 ounces and a dimensions of 16″L x 7.9″W x 26.7″H.
About this item:
- For many of us, hardwood floors are a luxurious and classic addition to our homes. Not only do they add value and style, but they’re also easy to keep clean with the right tools. The BISSELL SpinWave PET is the best spinning mop for hardwood floors, tile, linoleum, and other sealed hard surfaces.
- It’s easy to maneuver with a low profile and swivel steering, making it great for cleaning along baseboards and in other tricky spaces. Plus, the on-demand spray lets you control how much solution goes on the floor while you’re cleaning.
- The BISSELL SpinWave PET comes with 2 soft-touch mop pads, 2 scrubby mop pads, and 2 trial-size (8 oz.) PET Multi-Surface Formulas. Every purchase of the BISSELL SpinWave PET also saves pets, as BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
MEXERRIS Microfiber Spray Mop for Floor Cleaning
The MEXERRIS Microfiber Spray Mop for Floor Cleaning is a versatile and easy-to-use mop that helps you clean your floors quickly and easily. The microfiber head picks up both wet and dry messes, and the scrubber brush helps loosen stubborn dirt and grime. The mop also features a 360° rotatable head for hard-to-reach areas, and comes with three reusable pads and one scrubber brush.
About this item:
- The MEXERRIS Microfiber Spray Mop is the perfect tool for keeping your laminate floors clean. With its simple yet effective design, you can easily clean your floors without having to worry about batteries or noise. The mop comes with three reusable mop pads, so you always have a spare on hand when one gets dirty. The new thicker mop pads are designed to absorb dirt, dust, and debris, leaving your floors clean and mess-free.
- Superb Quality and Ergonomic Design – 3 of the poles is are from durable, higher quality aluminum, sturdy enough for long term using. No bend over for the extendable pole, relaxed your back from now. 360 degree rotating spray mop head, reach out every corner of your house which is hard to clean before, like under the couch, wardrobe or bed and so on.
- Buy with Confidence: We’d love hear from you about our product, Regardless of positive side or negative side, we are working on doing it better! [Small Tip: Each time you finished mopping the floor, remember to unscrew the water tank, and pour out the water, clean the tank with brush (come with the package) and dry it before you screw it back. It will help you to maintain the long lifespan of the mop.]
O-Cedar ProMist MAX Microfiber Spray Mop
The O-Cedar ProMist MAX Microfiber Spray Mop is the best mop for laminate floors. It has a red color that is beautiful and elegant. The dimensions of the item are LxWxH 55.9 x 8.4 x 4.6 inches and the weight is 1.32 pounds. The surface of the item is recommended to be Floor.
About this item:
- O-Cedar ProMist MAX Microfiber Spray mops are the best way to clean your laminate floors. With a super-absorbent microfiber that can be used wet or dry, this mop will make your floors shine. The dual-sided mop head flips allowing you to clean floors fast without having to change the mop pad.
- The refillable bottle is easy to use. Just fill with water and add 2 small teaspoons of your favorite cleaning solution. The ProMist MAX Spray Mop uses the magic of thousands of microfibers to absorb the smallest dirt and dust particles. When switching between cleaners or preparing for storage, fill bottle with water and spray 5 times, discard remaining water.
- The innovative one-touch release allows you to remove the spray bottle quickly and easily. For best results, change refill every 3-6 months.
Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Vacuum Cleaner
The SD20000RED Simpli-Stik Vacuum Cleaner from Dirt Devil is a 3-in-1 vacuum cleaner that can be used as a hand-held vacuum, or as a stick vacuum. It is lightweight and bagless, and features a powerful motor that can handle both carpets and hard floors. The vacuum also comes with a crevice tool and dusting brush, making it ideal for cleaning tight spaces and delicate surfaces.
About this item:
- Don’t just clean your floors, really clean them with the Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Vacuum Cleaner. This 3-in-1 design easily vacuums straight suction, hard to reach places with the hand vac and on-board crevice tool combo. For a lightweight and powerful stick vac that easily transforms into what you need, when you need it, look no further than the Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Vacuum Cleaner.
- With the on-board crevice tool, you can quickly clean up the dust, dirt and crumbs on furniture, counters, shelves, upholstery and drapes. The versatile vacuum design is perfect for dorms, apartments and small spaces. When it comes to maintenance, simply access and rinse your filter for a quick and easy way to extend the life of your vacuum.
How to choose a mop?
As of now, I think we could all agree that there isn’t one perfect mop that you can just simply pick up and work on all surfaces of your houses without having any problems. But what I do think is possible is that you can make the most of your purchases by going for the most suitable models, depending on your floors, the types of dirt, and your personal preferences.
And in the following guide, I’ll make sure that you know exactly what type of mop to purchase. Together with the provided list of the best mop for laminate floors, it’s going to be quite easy to get yourself one that’s truly a keeper.
What floorings can not be wiped?
A lot of hard floors can be wiped but a couple of need unique treatment. Water can harm waxed wood floorings and also unsealed wooden floors. Chemicals can harm rock floor tiles, so just use a microfibre wipe and also water on those.
How often should I replace my mop?
Change your wipe head every 3 months, or earlier if it’s tarnished or fraying. To aid increase its life-span, let it air dry fully after usage as well as store it in an amazing, completely dry location. Many brand names offer replacement mop heads as well as some sponges feature an extra.
If you are looking for a floor that is easy to clean, durable, and attractive, laminate floors are a great choice. These floors are built to last and are designed to withstand heavy foot traffic. The disadvantage of laminate floors is that they can be difficult to clean. You can leave your floor streaky and dirty with a regular mop. A wet mop is one of the most effective ways to keep your laminate floors clean and streak-free. These mops are designed specifically for cleaning laminate floors efficiently. It does not matter what type of laminate floor you have, a wet mop can be a valuable investment.