Here are 10 must-have computer accessories to help you make the most of your devices. Over the past decade, the way we use technology has changed drastically.
We now rely on technology for almost everything, from communicating with friends and family to getting work done. And while our phones and laptops are essential, they’re not the only devices we need to get the most out of our technology.
Computer Accessories To Help You Make Your Space Look Nicer
1. MSI Clutch GM20 Elite Gaming Mouse
|Special Feature||Ergonomic Design|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
|Number of Buttons||6|
One of The Most Basic Computer Accessories is the MSI CLUTCH GM20 ELITE is a wired gaming mouse with a right-handed shape, textured plastic side grips, two side buttons on the left, and a thumb rest. It also includes a set of weights you can add to the mouse to adjust its weight distribution. Performance-wise, you can adjust the CPI by increments of 100 within a somewhat wide range, and it has a low lift-off distance, though some users prefer it lower.
Unfortunately, you can’t set any configurable profiles within the customization software, and there’s only one configurable CPI setting. Also, the GM20 ELITE has high click latency, and if you play fast-paced or reaction-based games, you may prefer a more responsive option.
Feels very well-built.
Comfortable, right-handed shape with a thumb rest.
Scroll wheel lacks L/R tilt inputs and doesn’t have a free-scrolling mode.
2. Gimars Upgrade Enlarge Gel Memory Foam Set Keyboard Wrist Rest Pad is computer accessories you should try out
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||17.4 x 2.3 x 2 inches|
- Made of Comfortable Memory Foam and soft & Smooth & Breathable Material to the pads, supply Lightweight, Comfortable, Durable and Ergonomic touch, slow bounces back and not easy to out of shape and Ideal for Longer Hours of Use
- Non-skid Rubber base provides heavy grip preventing sliding or unwanted movement for Keyboard and mouse pads, Double Sticking and Press handing for edge to supply flat and smooth edge and will not roll up nor split open;
- 17*3.4*1 inch keyboard wrist pad and 6.3*3*1 inch mouse wrist pad fits most computers or notebooks, improve hand and wrist posture, avoid joint and wrist problems and release your elbows and shoulder stress for long hours of use on the computer;
- Mouse wrist rest designed with groove fits your hand better; Deformation free keyboard pad, stands still while typing, Relaxing and comfortable use such as home, office, cybercafe, etc. Keeps wrists at a straight line instead of at an angle to the keyboard and mouse
- Mouse wrist rest designed with groove fits the hand better
- Ergonomic design helps improve hand and wrist posture avoiding joint and wrist problems
- Double sticking and press handing for edge to supply flat and smooth edge
- May be too short in length
3. SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card
|Flash Memory Type||SDXC|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Special Feature||X_ray_proof, Temperature_proof, Shock_proof, Water_proof|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Personal Computer|
Measuring 17.5 bx 5.5 x 0.75 inches and weighing just over a pound, the Logitech MK270 keyboard feels light and cheap. The entire keyboard can flex if you try bending it. The MK270 doesn’t have a palm rest, but it does have a pair of retractable feet that’ll prop the keyboard up at an 8-degree angle.
You can customize three of the four hotkeys above the keyboard to perform various functions, like opening a program or webpage, switching applications, or assigning a keystroke. The fourth hotkey, for the Home button, can’t be customized. To customize a key, you’ll need Logitech’s SetPoint utility.
Why choosing this computer accessory?
Logitech’s MK270 Wireless Combo is the perfect way to make your work life easier. The full-sized keyboard and sculpted, compact mouse make it easy to get your work done, while the media keys, number pad and precise cursor control make it a breeze to navigate your way around your computer. Plus, the lag-free wireless makes setup a breeze and saves valuable desk space.
5. 1080P Webcam with Microphone, eMeet C960 Web Camera
|Special Feature||Usb, Dual Noise-Cancelling Microphones, Auto Low-light Correction, Webcam with Privacy Cover, Tripod Holder See more|
|Screen Size||1.97 Inches|
|Camcorder type||Video Camera|
|Included Components||C960 Webcam, Privacy Cover, User Manual, 1.8m USB Cable|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Minimum Focal Length||500 Millimeters|
EMEET SmartCam C960 is the best webcam in most of computer accessories in its price range, with 1080P picture quality and 2 noise-cancelling microphones. It’s perfect for multiple needs.
The 1080P HD cam with 90° field of view ensures everyone will be perfectly framed, and the fixed focus means you don’t have to adjust focus anymore. The low-light correction technology ensures you always look your best, even in poor lighting conditions.
The SmartCam C960 is easy to use, with plug and play functionality and no driver needed. It’s the perfect webcam for anyone who wants to start meetings in a few seconds.
6. VIVO Dual Monitor Desk Mount, Heavy Duty Fully Adjustable Stand, Fits 2 LCD LED Screens up to 27 inches, Black, STAND-V002
- Fits 13″ To 27″ Screens – Dual monitor mount fitting two screens 13” to 27” in size and 22 lbs in weight each with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes.
- Articulation & Height Adjustment – Adjustable arm offers +90° to -90° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Heavy Duty C-Clamp – Mounts to the back of your desk (up to 4” thick) via a heavy-duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount.
- Integrated Cable Management – Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the arms and center pole.
- Easy Installation – Mounting your monitors is a simple process with detachable VESA bracket plates. We provide the necessary hardware and instructions for assembly.
7. Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub is computer accessories allowing you to plug in multiple devices
|Hardware Interface||USB 3.0|
|Compatible Devices||USB Flash Drives, Mouse, Keyboards, Laptops, Desktops|
|Data Transfer Rate||5 Gigabits Per Second|
8. Computer Accessories: Amazon Basics USB Plug-n-Play Computer Speakers for PC or Laptop
FAQs About Desktop Speakers
Which speaker is best for computers?
There are multiple types of speakers that you can choose from, but which one is the best? The answer might surprise you. The best speaker for computers is actually the Logitech Z623.
Below are some other options that you can choose from:
- Creative Pebble V2
- Amazon Basics USB Plug-n-play Computers
- Logitech S120 2.0 Stereo Speakers
- Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speakers
- Logitech 3.5 mm Jack Laptop Compact Speakers
What are the types of speakers on computers?
When it comes to audio devices for your computer, there are various types of setups you can find on the market today. The most common types of speakers include a two-speaker system, a 7.1 speaker arrangement, a 5.1 speaker arrangement, and the best 2.1 computer speakers.
How to choose the best computer accessories
When choosing computer accessories, it is important to consider what you need the accessory for and how much you are willing to spend. For example, if you are looking for a computer mouse, you will want to consider whether you need a wireless or wired mouse, and how much you are willing to spend. If you are looking for a computer keyboard, you will want to consider the same factors.
There are many computer accessories available on the market, so how do you choose the best ones? Here are some things to consider:
- What is your budget?
- What do you need the accessories for?
- What are your personal preferences?
Once you’ve considered these factors, you can start looking at specific products. Read reviews and compare prices to find the best deals.
Wish you happy shopping and can find the right computer accessories for your needs.